-
August 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
#1
Toy Warrior
Guest
I have allready made this Clan Leader from a box set version 1 Pred.

I want to make a new clan leader from the new Clan Leader AvP figure and combine some of the features and accessories from my original Clan Leader in with the new one. My question is do I make him masked or unmasked (the new Clan Leader comes with a kick ass helmet mounted to his shoulder)????
-
August 21st, 2004, 05:18 PM
#2
Inactive Member
removeable [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
August 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
August 21st, 2004, 06:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks